Attending and Apologies

Present: – Sue Swallow, Hilary Jackson, Barbara Matcham, Phine Dahle, Andrew Haslehurst, John Hayward and Ally Hayes.
Apologies : – Barbro Fitzjohn, Fiona Barnes.

Minutes of Committee Meeting on 12 January and matters arising

Actions arising: –

  • John to put mobile no. on notice board.
  • Hilary to put no. on website.
  • Follow up re. website.
  • Phine to do Thank you card for Ruth.
  • Minutes agreed.
  • Minutes of AGM/OGM on Monday 23 January and matters arising
  • Minutes of OGM agreed. Hilary will write summary to email to members

Agreeing dates for the year

Minutes for committee and OGMs were agreed. Hilary to firm up other dates and circulate.

Confirming plans for 2017

The draft plan for 2017 was discussed and new items that had been put forward at the OGM were added. Hilary will update the plan and circulate.

Membership payment arrangements

Postponed until Barbro can contribute

Any urgent items

  • Response to Bin Collection consultation: Agreed to respond. Deadline is 8/2.
    Sue raised planning application in Alma Rd. Discussed and agreed to respond
  • Date of next meeting: Monday 6 March

Actions:

  • Put phone number on noticeboard and website – JH/HJ – ASAP
  • Send AGM/OGM summary to members and update website – HJ – 10 Feb
  • Update and circulate Plans for 2017 – HJ – 10 Feb
  • Thank you card for Ruth – PD – ASAP
  • Respond to planning application – SES – Deadline
  • Respond to bin consultation – HJ – 8 Feb